I went to
Lompoc on Memorial Day Weekend. My daddy was working at
Vandenberg Airforce Base for most of May, and I wanted to visit him. We stayed for 2 nights. I shared a room with my sister Taylor at the hotel. The first night, we had dinner at Red Robin, I played
Laser tag with my daddy, and then we watched a movie at the hotel. The next day we went to the
Children's Museum in Santa Maria. There was a shadow box, and I went inside a bubble.
.JPG)
Then we went swimming at the Air Force Base, and I went down a water slide. That night, we had pizza for dinner, and I watched
Kung Foo Panda at the hotel.
The next day we went to the
Santa Barbara Zoo on our way home. I saw elephants, alligators and giraffes. The giraffe was funny because it stuck out its tongue and curled it up when it was eating. I went on the train with my sister, Taylor. I got a squished penny for a
souvenir.
I had such a great weekend with you in Lompoc. Remember all the old cars we saw in Santa Maria? My favorite part of the museum was digging for dinosaur bones.
ReplyDeleteRyan - we went to the zoo the end of June and I have the same picture of this sign with Kendall's face. Actually I made a video of her acting like a crazy, wild monkey but don't mention the video to her, she doesn't want me to show anyone.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Amber and I'm 10. I live in England and I found your blog by reading Freckle's blog. Your blog is SO cool! I've always wanted to go to the USA.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could stand in a bubble! I bet it was really weird.
Amber
P.S My blog address is: http://princessreader.blogspot.com
P.P.S I now follow your blog.
Hi, Ryan. It's Aunt Carole and Uncle Mickey. We love seeing all that you do. So much fun. Can't wait to see you Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteHey that's the biggest bubble I've ever seen! I like the bookshelf you added to your blog. Very cool. We just bought some of those Katie Kazoo books. They look good!
ReplyDeleteHowed you get inside the bubel
ReplyDelete