Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

On the 4th of July, I rode my bike in a parade. I rode with my friends Kate, Reid, Trent, Hannah, Chloe and my sister, Taylor. Chloe and Taylor are babies, so they rode in the wagon.


At the end of the parade, I got a big Popsicle. There were lots of bounce houses at the end of the parade. I went in 2 of them.

I did a water balloon toss with my friend Morgan and we got out on the 3rd throw. Then, I did some dances. They were the Macarena, Hoedown Throwdown, Cha Cha Slide, Chicken Dance, Pizza Hut, and a Grease Medley. After the songs, I rode my bike back to my car with my friend Morgan and her family.


That night, I went to my friend Trent's house. I swam in the pool, got glow sticks and saw fireworks. After the fireworks, one of the neighbors did more fireworks in the street. Then, all the kids did sparklers and poppers.

On July 5th, I went to 2 parties and a concert in the park. First, I went to Lori's house and went in the pool and off the diving board. I swam with my friend Shayna. Then, I went to Kate's house. I went in the bounce house with Taylor. I played with Kate and her cousin. Then, we went to the park to hear a concert and see more fireworks.

3 comments:

  1. We had fun celebrating the 4th of July with you. You must be quite an expert at some of those dances by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about all of your July 4th and July 5th adventures. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Can't wait to see you next week and hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete