Sunday, June 28, 2009
Discovery Science Museum
Today I went to a museum with my Grandma. In the front of the museum there was a ball machine. It was so cool. There was a bed of nails that I lay down on. It really hurt. There was another ball thing. I would put a ball on the top, and it would do the obstacles. I went in the Shake Shack. I would push A, B, or C, and I would watch the TV, and the Shake Shack would shake like an earthquake. I made a bug with paper, scissors, tape and battery. The battery made the bug move all around. I went on 2 rock walls. On one, I got all the way to the top, but the other was too hard for me. I went to Discovery Stadium and played volleyball. Then, I put on gloves and sat in a seat and puled a rope. As I pulled the rope down, my chair went up to the top. Then, I slid down. There were 3 different chairs. One was hard, one was medium and one was easy. I had fun with my Grandma at the Discovery museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds really cool! Where is the Discovery Museum? I can't believe you went on a bed of nails- OUCH! I would not want to try that.
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to have a grandma to take you to such fun places. How many times have you been to that museum?
ReplyDeleteI had a great time with you at the science museum two days ago. I think if I would let you, you would still be watching the ball machine (Eurdice). You did a grat job making your jitterbug with cool wings, eyes, and antenna. I don't know how you got me to lie down on the bed of nails, but yes, it hurt. Can't wait to go to another fun place with you.
ReplyDeleteRyan - I am really enjoying your blog and wish you and your family a wonderful July 4th! Hope you get to see some great fireworks!
ReplyDeleteRyan,
ReplyDeleteIt was fun seeing you and your family in April. Zachary had lots of fun with you playing games. We enjoy looking at your blog and hearing all the fun things you do. We hope you are having a fun summer.
Hi Ryan!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having an awesome summer!!
Jon and I are trying to plan a trip to visit you soon.
Love all of the pictures!!
-Jill