Monday, June 22, 2009
Sacramento
Last weekend, I went to Sacramento with my dad. We flew there on a plane. We went for my cousin Isaac's Bar Mitzvah. There was brunch, a pool party, temple, and a dinner. I had a cinnamon roll at McDonalds. I mostly played with my cousin Elizabeth. I did 3 dances at the party. They were the Macarena, YMCA, and the Cha Cha slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I could have been with you in Sacramento. It sounds like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great trip with your dad! Maybe we can do some of those dances together at the 4th of July party.
ReplyDeleteRemember when we used to do YMCA Indian Guides together? That was fun. I learned the Macarena at my friends birthday party. When I come back to America can you teach me the Cha Cha Slide?
ReplyDeleteFreckles - I remember when we did Indian Guides together. I missed having you in my tribe this year. I will teach you the Cha Cha slide when you come home soon.
ReplyDelete