Monday, June 22, 2009
Welcome to my blog
Thank you for reading my blog. My friend, Kate, moved to Australia and started a blog. I loved reading her blog and making comments. She thought it would be fun for me to start one too. I will share the fun things I do and places I go and add pictures too. I hope you will make comments after you read my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of you for starting your own blog. You are one amazing boy.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to read your blog. I love hearing about all your adventures!
ReplyDeleteNow we're both kid bloggers! I'm glad you started your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for starting your own blog. Just like I did as a child, and your grandfather did, and his father did so many years ago. I am kidding, Grandpa Chaim still has trouble using the telephone.Even though I get to be a part of your adventures, I still love reading about them.
ReplyDelete